His wife. His uncle. His enemy. His servant. His companion. His beloved. This story filled course, as seen through the eyes of the ones the Prophet ﷺ lived amongst, will make you feel as if you were actually there, reflecting on the Prophet’s life, memories, and sunnah.
6 Stories Like
You've Never Heard
Oftentimes, Studying the Seerah of the Prophet ﷺ, Turns Into a History Class…
What if, instead of hearing about dates and numbers, you learned about moments…
Moments that touched the lives of the people who experienced them, and you were given a glimpse into their memories as they recalled their interactions with the Prophet ﷺ.
What if you could see the Prophet ﷺ through their eyes, and hear them describe him through their words…
Fall in love with the Prophet ﷺ
All Over Again Through Stories
of his Interactions
What You Will Get From This Course
- It will help you increase your love for the Prophet ﷺ
- Inspire you to follow in the footsteps of the Prophet ﷺ in his worship and character
- Find role models in the Prophet ﷺ and the sahabah
- Learn a new perspective of the Seerah
- Appreciate the humanity of the Prophet ﷺ by seeing his interactions with the people around him.
Dr. Waleed Basyouni
Vice President of AlMaghrib Institute. Senior Scholar. Head of Islamic Theology and Ethics Department. Master’s in Islamic Theology, World Religions and Modern Religious Sects. PhD in Theology. Imam of Clear Lake Islamic Center. Director of Texas Da‘wah Convention. Gives fatwah as member of American Muslim Jurists Association (AMJA). Answers fiqh questions on Twitter.