Building Belief, The Individual, and Society
Faith & Honor
Join Shaykh Farhan Abdul Azeez and unlock the power and message behind Surat Al-Hujurat
“The believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy...”
Uncover The Fundamental Ethics Of Our Religion
Surah Al-Hujuraat shows us the fundamental ethics of our religion, the do’s and don’ts when it comes to how we should behave, what etiquettes we should have, and establishing good morals within a community.
It is important, now more than ever, to maintain a sense of unity within our communities. In a society full of divisions, we must strengthen the bond of brotherhood as a means to come closer to the teachings of the Prophet (SAW), and fully understand what the Muslim Ummah represents. But how can we achieve status in dignity and honor, if we don’t honor our religion or the most honorable man of all, the Prophet SAW?
Learn how to navigate these through the lens of surah Al-Hujuraat.
Understand The Do’s And Don'ts When It Comes To Obeying Allah and His messenger ﷺ
Learn about the manners we should have with Allah, His Prophet ﷺ, and the Shari’ah, and how those manners should transfer into how we deal with others, in an ideal muslim society.
Surah Hujuraat gives us the basic steps on how we can establish unity, and understand our faith and it’s realities.
- Develop deep understanding of Surah Hujuraat
- Develop spirit of submission to divine legislation
- Develop spirit of belief in, love of, and desire to follow the Prophet ﷺ
- Nurture further desire to study the Arabic language and the Qur’an
- Understand qualities of the ideal Muslim community
- Understanding faith and its role in developing character of a believer
- Outline practical steps needed to establish brotherhood
- Know guiding ethics and morals by which a Muslim must live by
- Know the difference between Islam and Iman
Dr. Farhan Abdul Azeez was born and raised in Michigan. He has studied Arabic and Tajweed in Egypt, and Arabic and Islamic Studies with local institutes and teachers in the US.
Farhan completed his undergraduate and medical studies at Michigan State University, where he later served as Clinical Faculty to the College of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently is a practicing Emergency Medicine physician. Due to his love of cats, some of his friends have dubbed him “Abu Hurairah”.
Join This Seminar In-Person
10 AM – 7 PM
University of Central Florida
12715 Pegasus Drive, Suite 312
EARLY BIRD PRICE
ENDS 26 MAY
10 AM – 7 PM
(To Be Announced)