Vice President of AlMaghrib Institute. Senior Scholar. Head of Islamic Theology and Ethics Department. Master’s in Islamic Theology, World Religions and Modern Religious Sects. PhD in Theology. Imam of Clear Lake Islamic Center. Director of Texas Da‘wah Convention. Gives fatwah as member of American Muslim Jurists Association (AMJA). Answers fiqh questions on Twitter.
This simple concept was the message of ALL of the prophets.
“And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, [saying], "Worship Allah and shun false deities." (Surat Al-Nahl v. 36)
- The story of the beginning: Tawheed amongst the earliest prophets; Adam, Noah, and their peoples.
- The meaning of Tawheed; it’s categorizations
- The meaning of the kalima, La ilaha illa Allah, its blessings, conditions, and nullifiers
- Shirk and its manifestations in speech, action, and beliefThe objects of shirk amongst the ancients; idols, celestial bodies, and people vs shirk in modern times.
- How to differentiate between major and minor shirk
- Actions that diminish Tawheed The prophet Muhammad ﷺ protection of Tawheed in Islamic legislation
- Matters related to Tawheed and Shirk; innovation, Love & DisavowalThe story of the end: the culmination of the struggle between Tawheed and shirk at the end of times.